Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Empty Makeup palette: Unii Palette Review


My long awaited unii palette finally arrived in the mail today. You have no idea how excited I am! I have heard alot of great reviews about the Unii Palette and I couldn't wait for mine to arrive to put this baby to the test. It came in a really sleek, well designed, white outer packaging. It looked really professional!. When you turn the packaging over to the back it reminds me of opening an envelope. The really cool part is when you open the packaging it gives alot of instructions on how to depot your eyeshadows and put them into the unii palette.

Honestly, the unii palette speaks for itself. I will admit that when i first got it i was very confused on the how the heck I am suppose to use it. My only complaint about the unii palette is that it's a bit too small. It needs to be way bigger! I would defiantly buy more of her empty makeup palettes, but that won't be anytime soon until a bigger one is made. How my personal life is organized it would be very inconvenient for me to have two small unii palettes and keep interchanging my eyeshadows. I prefer a bigger one where I could fit my small makeup stash into one palette and pick it up and go. I am more likely to use my makeup if I have direct access to it.

Would I recommend this product to a friend? Yes, I would! Because of the unii palette I was able to free up alot of space in my makeup collection and have most of my eyeshadows stored in one place for easy access.




Here is the back of the unii palette package.


These two photos is what's on the inside of the packaging. As you can see ALOT of love went into this. The cool part is that the unii palette comes with 3 magnetic strips to attach non magnetic eyeshadows pans.





I don't know why, but I can't shake the feeling that I may still be using mine wrong. I think I butchered the magnets.

No comments:

Post a Comment