Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Maybelline "Smokey Surprise" trio!!! Review and Swatches


Hey everyone
I have been a little under the whether lately cause the humidity makes me feel like I am suffocating. So as a result today is going to be a bit of a short blog. But besides all that today I am really excited for two reasons: 1) I purchased the new unii palette and can't wait for it to arrive to test it out by depotting my eyeshadows. 2)I did a little bit of shopping at CVS and found this really cool smokey eye trio from maybelline called Smokey surprise. Ok, now that thats out of the way, Let's get back into the maybelline trio, which truly was a surprise because this look is so very easy and simple to do(I can't do a smokey eye look to save my life). Oddly enough, I never even heard of Maybelline having a smokey eye trio, although i do know about their quads and I never seen it on the Maybelline website. The colors in this trio are really pigmented and I think will go well with any skin tone. Maybelline is on a roll! Would I recommend this product to a friend? Yep, it has my stamp of approval.



Here are the swatches. I love the middle color! It reminds me of a grayish brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment