Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Arissa lip palette in Kaleidoscope!!!


The is the keleidoscope palette.



Hey guys, I hope you are starting off with a wonderful summer!

Today's blog is going to be on Arissa lip palette in "Kaleidoscope". A few months ago I was looking for a really good lip palette that is highly pigmented, inexpensive and has some really good color combos until I found Arissa's lip palette on (cherryculture.com).


What it comes with:


  • A lip applicator
  • a small built in mirror
  • 6 lip gloss shades


Review:
This palette I mainly wear during the winter and fall months because its a very warm palette and I find it to be perfect for that time of the year(That's just my personal opinion).I am really impressed with their lip palette. It is so HIGHLY PIGMENTED that you have to be careful with how much you layer on, cause the color can get really deep and very bold. The case is so compact, has a nice texture, its small, and very trendy. The black casing does not pick up fingerprints very easily and can be easily cleaned. As for the gloss texture it reminds me of lipstick(but its less heavy in feeling). Also the brush it comes with is very neat and cool and perfect for travel and work environments, but I tend to lose it very easily and doesn't work well on my fuller lips. LOL


Pros:
  • Highly Pigmented lip shades
  • Sleek Case, great texture
  • Travel friendly
  • The shades are very long lasting
  • The gloss applies very smooth and creamy feel
  • It's not drying on the lips

Cons:

  • The lip brush doesn't apply well on my fuller lips
  • The mirror is practically useless cause its so small
  • Some of the colors seem a little dull (maybe its the palette I have).




Some of the shades have some shimmer to it and the other is a bit matte in my opinion. They also look really great with a nice shiny/ clear lip gloss color worn over them.


The swatches are in the same order as the palette. My favorite color is the purple shade that is second to last. (L-R)


Note: After I took these photos and tried to take these swatches off of my skin, it really lasted and was hard to come off with regular soap and water. I had to use a small towel with soap and water. So that's proof how long it takes to come off.

All in all would I recommend this palette? YES! I think Arissa's lip palette speaks for itself. This palette is amazing and not alot of people know about it as it was difficult to even find swatches of the other lip palettes. The swatches they have of their website isn't very helpful to find the right shades.

1 comment:

  1. Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. haute her girls.

    ReplyDelete