Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Maybelline's Color Sensational Lip gloss Review & Swatches


(L-R) Broadway Bronze and Cocktail.
I got a lot of compliments on my lips when I wear the cocktail color with a silver smokey eye look. It's also weird that cocktail is larger than the Broadway bronze tube and they are next to each other on an even level.


This is what it looks like opened.


Here is the applicator

Hey guys,
Today is such a bummer! I am have been in tons of pain and Dr. Butcher(lol) will not see me again after this. Anyhow enough about that...just thinking of my situation is causing me agonizing pain. I am going to review Maybelline's Color Sensational lip gloss in Cocktail( my favorite color) & Broadway Bronze. Now I will admit I am not a huge fan of wand type lip glosses I usually opt more for tube lip glosses and lip palettes(it's just personal preference). I wanted to do a blog on these glosses because I feel like not enough people know about these glosses and if they do they are sleeping on it. Anyhow I was extremely attracted to the colors they had on display at my local drugstore and I was also pleased with the price for a product that was just released at the time. So i bought two of them. The color in these glosses are very highly pigmented and the formula is so smooth and non clumpy. The lasting power of these glosses are awesome!!! You can drink and eat and the color will still be there(but not as pigmented as when u first applied it of course). Now in terms of moisture I can only speak for myself, because i have very dry chapped lips and so i have to go the extra measure to keep them smooth and chapped free. The gloss was a bit drying on my lips after a few hours so much so that their gloss reminds me of lipstick because of the way it dries on my lips after applying it. Would I recommend this lip gloss to a friend? You betcha i will.

The Best part of these glosses are the fact I think they are very complexion friendly. They can fit every skin tone beautifully and the colors are very natural looking when you apply them to your own lips.


Top= Broadway Bronze
Bottom= Cocktail

No comments:

Post a Comment