Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Victoria Secret Haul!!!!



Hey everyone!
It's me again, anonymous cutie, bringing you reviews on affordable cosmetics and my shopping experiences. Today's blog was totally unplanned as I went Victoria's Secret looking for one thing and came back out with something completely different. LOL. Don't you just hate when that happens? I am on a budget and I spent a ton of cash for some products I didn't need, but wanted. LOL I can't wait to get my next paycheck soon. So toady I bought a few of VS beauty rush items such as: the beauty rush "Berry Cosmo" and 6 lip glosses in sugar high, mocktail hour, bananas(which they changed and reminds me of twisted citrus), red delicious, passion fruit pop, and the limited edition denimberry(which is soo cute).
These victoria secret lip glosses are so neat and irresistible. They smell and taste as good as they look. It almost makes me want to eat them up. LOL. One thing I will say about VS lip glosses is that it does a great job of keeping my lips moisturized and adding a beautiful sheen to it. In my opinion, its like my lips soak up the sticky moisture very slowly and keeps it hydrated all day long. For some reason sticky gloss works really well on my lips. The more creamy a gloss the more likely it is for my lips to absorb the moisture quickly. So the gloss has to be thick. Would I recommend these glosses to a friend? You bet'cha I will.

L-R (Bananas, denimberry, sugar high, mocktail hour, red delicious, and pasion fruit pop)



Now for the Beauty Rush "Berry Cosmo" collection. This thing smells amazing! I works really well with my body chemistry cause I put this one like 4 hours ago and its still smelling good on my hand. Trust me VS body products usually don't last very long on my skin so i have to keep layering it on. This smells very fruity, but at the same time subtle enough to not interfere with my breathing. I have tried beauty rush products in the past and was a bit 50/50 with their products cause sometimes the scent you buy the lotion may be to sticky, not strong smelling enough or does not moisturize my skin. But I think this time they got the formula right. Would I recommend this product? Yeah why not I think every girl should give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment