Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Unii palette Update!



My updated unii palette that holds both my maybelline stylish smokes quads and my Urban Decay Sustainable palette shades.


Hey everyone!
Todays blog is just going to be doing a small update on my unii palette, which is still holding up VERY strong. I will admit that I did disobey the cleaning instructions, on how to care for my unii palette, a few times that I did see some small wear and tear. However, its not to the point where it is extremely noticable. So here are a few photos of some new stuff that I added into my unii palette. I am still very disappointed in the size of the unii palette as I wish I could add more eyeshadows. Right now, in the photo above, my unii palette holds about 21 eyeshadow shades. I was actually thinking about getting another unii palette to put all my Maybelline smokey eye looks into for the Fall and whatever other smokey eye looks I can come up with. I know I am such a neat freak when it comes to makeup and need everything organized.








Stay tuned for my next blog....

3 comments:

  1. how many maybelline quad can it fit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Sorry I got back to ur comment so late. I haven't been updating in awhile. To answer your question it can fit up to 4-5 maybelline quads depending on if you have that spill proof rubber thingy in it.

    ReplyDelete