Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

CoverGirl liquilineblast eyeliner pencil


Hello everyone,
Today I have a special treat for you guys. This review is going to be a bit short so here I go. I am going to be doing a review of Covergirl's new liquiline blast eyeliner pencil. I bought mine in "Blue Bloom"(I think) It doesn't say the name of the color on the pencil and I already threw away the packaging sorry LOL. This eyeliner is pretty darn amazing. The pigmentation is really amazing and the cool part is if u want a deeper pigmented color you can just press a little more and you will get a nice royal blue color almost. This eyeliner pencil also comes with a very soft rubbery kind of smudge tip at the other end. So you can do a nice blue smokey blue look with this. The pencil glides on sooo smooth. There is no skipping or tugging. This eyeliner is really pigmented on first application. You don't even have to go over it twice. SO Would I recommend this product to a friend? Yes! It has my beauty stamp recommendation.


As Always here are the swatches:



Sorry guys the photos did come out very clear for some reason my camera is having a bit if a fit for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment