Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bad News!!! My Computer is down.

Hey Everyone,
I have some bad news for you guys it turns out that my laptop, which is a Sony Vaio is finally down for the count. I have no intentions on fixing it anytime soon as the same money I use to fix it would be the same money that could buy me a new laptop. Now am I right or am I right? LOL. Anyway It keeps saying something about " A disk read error occured press Ctl + Alt+ del to restart" and everytime I do the same screen keeps popping back up like a gazillion times. I don't know if anyone is a computer wiz out there that knows how to fix this stuff? Also I know u are probably wondering well how am I typing this message? I am actually using a back up dell laptop that I have that is appearently so old it can't even read SD cards. You have no idea how upset I am as I finally got my makeup goodies from Ulta.com and another one coming from Cherryculture.com and I wanted to show everyone what I bought. : ( In the meantime, I am working on trying to figure out how I can upload photos from my a camera onto this laptop. Don't worry, I'm sure I will find some way to do it.

Be Back soon!!! : (

No comments:

Post a Comment