Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Checkout my gingerbread man soap!!!

Hey everyone!

I am just going to be doing a short blog on a really cool holiday project I was working on last night. I made a gingerbread man soap with vanilla outer frosting...yummy!!!. Sadly, it didn't come out the way I had anticipated; because I was missing an essential soap making tool to fill in the detail as well as didn't give the soap enough time to stick.





On the bright side this soap is actually very, very moisturizing on the skin as I made it out of aloe vera, olive oil and shea butter(The shea butter is actually the white outline).




Also sorry about the missing buttons for some reason it didn't stick. Look on the bright I don't think its too bad for a first time soap maker.


Stay tuned for another blog about more cosmetics!!!: )

1 comment:

  1. I made some soap about a month ago too and it isn't easy but it's loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete