Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Review of Dual Mirror Compact

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

The essential dual mirror compact with a chic velvet travel pouch. Great for quick on-the-go touchups. One side of the compact reveals a regular mirror while the other side has a 2X magnification mirror for easy viewing.


I love this mirror!

By Beauty BLVD from New York, NY on 8/28/2011

 

4out of 5

Pros: Durable, Compact, Effective, Easy To Use

Cons: Very Small

Best Uses: Daily Use, Travel

Describe Yourself: Budget Buyer

Was this a gift?: No

I have no qualms with this mirror! It is very stylish, has a nice textured casing,great size, clear mirrors and two mirrors with two different magnifications. I use this mirror and the 2x magnification side to apply eyeliner to my waterline and the magnification helps me to apply it precisely and get very detailed with my makeup. This mirror is also great for on the go travel and has a really good casing.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment